Is your business ready for the California Consumer Privacy Act?
The California Consumer Privacy Act (“CCPA”) is a sweeping new law that introduces a host of privacy rights for California consumers, as well as creates a series of robust obligations for certain businesses that collect personal information about those consumers.
Join us for CCPA Week: A series of webinars hosted by Perkins Coie’s Privacy & Data Security practice focused on getting your business ready to comply with this enigmatic statutory scheme. Attendees will receive an overview of the current state of legislative amendments, insight into the high burden of persuasion industries may face, and guidance on leveraging existing compliance and governance programs to build a global privacy program that incorporates responsible data usage and proactive privacy practices.
Register here for the entire series or select individual webinars below.
- Biometrics and the Law: How the CCPA Fits Into the Bigger Picture
- CCPA and the Health and Wellness Industry – Under the Radar: You May Be Caught Under the CCPA After All
- The Scope of the GLBA Exemption
- How California’s New Privacy Law Impacts Brick-and-Mortar Businesses
- Is the Sky Falling? Managing Litigation Risk Under the CCPA
- The California Consumer Privacy Act and Blockchain
- Don’t Reinvent the Wheel: How To Leverage Your GDPR Compliance & Reduce Your CCPA Enforcement Risk